Chantale Cormier – President
I hope that 2020 finds you healthy and full of energy to carry out your personal and professional projects throughout the year! In any case, some of you have already received the honors!
Wow! What a breathtaking edition of the Christmas dinner at the Concorde on January 18! Thanks to Manon Fortin, Marc Ruest and Catherine Levesque for all the extras offered: photobooth, harpist during the cocktail party, decoration of the room, group of talented and generous musicians, rooms on the 23rd and 24th floors, all at a friendly price !!! Not to mention the delicious meal, the wine flowing freely and the kindness and helpfulness of each and everyone! A huge thank you to all of us! Photos are available on our Club website!
The next activity will take place at the Aquarium on February 18. Our Skallègue Paule Riverain from SÉPAQ offers us the opportunity to visit the Festilumières which will be in its 10th edition! Join us! This evening will be an opportunity to recruit new members and a dozen guests have already confirmed their presence!
Registration for the North American Congress is currently underway! You are invited by the dynamic and very friendly Club of Winnipeg from April 30 to May 3! We are already ten to participate and a part of the registration fees may be reimbursed for members who attend for the first time! Come on, this is the opportunity to take the leap!
In closing, I remind you of our challenge for 2020: the integration of new members! To do this, I invite you to take the time to know at least one new Skallegue at each of the activities in which you will participate and to invite him to join your table.
Happiness, health, friendship, long life! Skal!
Monthly Dinners and Special Events
- January 18: Christmas in January – Hôtel Le Concorde – Photos 1 – Photos 2 – Vidéo 1 – Video 2
- February 18: Quebec Aquarium
- March 17: Méga Parc des Galeries de la Capitale – Photos
- April 20: Le Tournebroche – Immersion Québec – Photos
- April 30 to May 2: Winnipeg 20120 NASC
- May 1: Journée internationale Skål
- May 19: Hotel Le Germain / Rioux et Pettigrew – Photos
- June 16: Souper-mystère
- September 15:
- Octobre 13: Restaurant Parmesan – Photos
- October 15 to 20 – Skål World Congress in Kvarner, Croatia
- November 17: Encan Carraro-Guay – Collège Mérici
- January 19: Christmas in January – Station Touristique Duchesnay – Photos – Video
- February 19: Centre Vidéotron Gallery – Photos – Video
- March 19: Méga Parc des Galeries de la Capitale – Photos – Video
- April 16: Immersion Québec – Le Tournebroche – Photos – Video
- April 25 to 28 – Hawaii 2019 NASC – Photos – Videorama
- May 3: Skål Day – Il Teatro – Photos – Video
- May 21: Hôtel Le Germain / Chez Rioux & Pettigrew – Photos – Video
- June 18: Mystery Dinner – Photos – Video
- September 10: Inter-Clubs Dinner (Montréal/Québec) – Photos – Video
- September 14 to 21: Miami 2019 Skål World Congress on the Symphony of the Seas – Video
- October 15: Parmesan Restaurant – Photos – Video
- November 19: Carraro-Guay Auction – Photos – Video
- January 20 – Christmas in January – Hotel Chicoutimi – Photos
- February 20 – Hotel Alt Québec – Photos
- March 20 – Erablière Le Chemin du Roy – Photos
- April 17 – Spag & Tini – Photos
- Friday April 27 – International Skål Day – Hotel Hilton Québec – Photos
- May 15 – Entourage-sur-le-Lac Resort – Photos
- June 19 – Mystery Dinner joint with Montreal Club – Photos
- September 18 – Canyon Sainte-Anne – Photos
- October 16 – Hotel Manoir Victoria
- November 20 – Merici College – Carraro-Guay Auction
Winnipeg 2020 NASC 2020-04-30 / 2020-05-02
2020-02-18 Aquarium du Québec